The Liftkar PT-R Tracked Stair Climber
18 Unbeatable Advantages
- extremely easy to operate
- lightest tracked stairclimber on the market
- up to 1000 steps on a single battery charge
- easy to dismantle and take with you
- electronic inclination sensor with speed monitor
- acoustic and visual inclination warning
- LED direction of travel display
- electronic overload protection
- microprocessor controlled operating system
- emergency stop switch
Three speeds can be selected on the control cluster
I = 10 steps per minute
II = 14 steps per minute
III = 18 steps per minute
Maximum step height
Battery pack voltage and capacity
24 VDC 5 Ah
Range per recharge
This depends a lot on weight of passengers and whether they are travelling up or down. However,
between 300 and 500 steps can be specified as a rough guide. If the stairclimber is in constant use,
(e.g. professionalmobility services) then a replacement battery pack can be fitted at any time. A mobile
charger is also available to rapidly charge the battery pack during the car journey.
Non-marking grey tires for extremely smooth
operation. All models have a diameter of 7.87 in.
(outer track width 11.69 in.).
Feature non-marking grey tires and are
permanently braked. Diameter 3.14 in.
• Mechanical overload protection (sliding hub)
• Electronic overload protection
Inside frame width of wheelchair
Minimum 12.6 in. (PT and U)